Product & Design
are you the Product or Design ninja we have been searching for?
Check back at a later date! CodeMonkey is currently not hiring for product and design but feel free to send us your resume for future reference.
CodeMonkey is looking for its next product and design ninjas. Send us your resume to get started.
Product Designer (Tel Aviv)
As a Product Designer at CodeMonkey you will be shaping, wire-framing and designing different flows and features in the product experience. Working closely with product managers and developers on delivering different tasks, you will be responsible for the platform’s consistent visual language (style-guide) as well as creating clear and simple UX for students and teachers.
This is a part-time position (60-80%).
Required Experience and Skills
- At least 3-5 years experience working in a product team, designing product experiences (UX + UI).
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving to detailed interaction and visual design.
- Ability to think creatively of solutions and explore several directions before committing to one.
- Excellent communication of design work and explanation of reasoning behind it.
- Ability to present concepts, give and receive feedback, cooperate with team members.
- Good multitasking skills, be responsible and independent.
- Mastery of design software such as Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- A design degree or certificate from any design institute.
- Fluency in English, able to work in an english-speaking environment.
- ** Must submit a portfolio showcasing product design work (UX+UI).
Nice to Have
- Experience or familiarity with the Educational Technology field.
- Familiarity with animation principles or practice.
- Experience conducting In-person user testing, prototyping and testing methods.
- Share our passion for education and games.