Customer Success & Support
are you the Customer ninja we have been searching for?
Check back at a later date! CodeMonkey is currently not hiring for customer success and support but feel free to send us your resume for future reference.
CodeMonkey is looking for its next customer ninja. Send us your resume to get started.
Customer Success Manager / Customer Operations – Tel Aviv Office
CodeMonkey is seeking an energetic and data-driven Customer Success Manager/Account Manager. You’ll work closely with teams from different departments to support and provide platform expertise, strategy planning and measurement to our customers. You’ll work to build strong relationships with clients, partners and internal staff members. You are an enthusiastic self-starter, proactive and committed to driving performance and creating new business opportunities by using analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Someone who loves to work with other people, to influence the way our users perceive our products, and who’s comfortable working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
CodeMonkey is an educational game-based environment where children learn to code in real programming languages. It provides parents and schools with the advantage of providing our youth with the opportunity to attain the most cutting-edge computer programming education. We are a team of experts in technology, gaming and pedagogy aimed at delivering fun, educational content to millions of learners around the world. Join our team and use your talents and passion to help shape the future of tomorrow’s youth.
- Experienced, energetic and positive Customer Success Manager who will own the onboarding, usage, adoption, integration and satisfaction of a significant portfolio of clients (schools, districts, partners).
- Provide great service and drive high product usage, engagement using Customer Success methods and tools for both high-touch and low-touch accounts to secure high retention rates.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders through training, check-in’s, quarterly calls.
- Achieve high knowledge on the product inside and out. You will often be called upon to provide technical support to customers or to provide training on the product.
- Be the customer advocate in CodeMonkey, gathering client feedback from surveys and conversations and collaborating closely with the product and development teams to continue developing the product.
- Managing the company’s Customer Support efforts and providing needed feedback to the relevant teams.
- Native English, including superior writing skills.
- At least 2 years SaaS account management or CSM experience.
- Great interpersonal and client service skills, multitasker, independent, who also knows how to collaborate with team members.
- Tech-savvy with passion to learn and demonstrate the product’s functionality and best practice.
- Project management skills and ability to prioritize and execute.
- Attention to detail and daily prioritization to deliver high-quality customer service and optimal results
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Flexibility to work during US hours at times.
- Education or Edtech background – an advantage.
- Experience working with global partners/resellers – an advantage.
- Experience with customer support methods and tools – an advantage.