are you the sales ninja we have been searching for?
Check back at a later date! CodeMonkey is currently not hiring for sales but feel free to send us your resume for future reference.
CodeMonkey is looking for its next sales ninjas. Send us your resume to get started.
director of sales
Location – New York Office (can work remotely)
CodeMonkey is looking for a Director of Sales to join our amazing team and to lead an educational revolution that will affect children all over the world. You’ll be responsible for driving both new business sales, renewals and upselling existing customers. Build customer relationships before the purchase and deliver added value insights and information thereafter. Your main focus will be schools, after-school programs, education clubs and camps in the U.S. market.
- Create new business opportunities
- Handle the entire sales cycle including negotiations with clients and partners
- Drive the implementation of new accounts, ensuring value is delivered and constantly looking for up-sell opportunities
- Provide a clear view of the sales activities, revenue forecasting, reports and maintain an orderly workflow
- Provide insights based on customer requests to further improve our offering and to both attract new customers and retain existing ones
- Set-up and man booths in education conferences and events to generate leads
Desired Skills & Experience
- English speaker, including superior written skills.
- Other languages are an advantage
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Sales experience within the K-12 industry
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Relationship-oriented individual with strong client-facing and communication skills
- Available for travel, including attending trade shows
- Able to present in front of a large crowd, scheduling demos and cold-calling
- Experience in teaching STEM, coding or being a school/district tech. coordinator
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF DISTRICT SALES
Location – US-based, Remote
Join our team and use your talents and passion to help shaping the future of Computer Science education in K-8!
- Defining and implementing sales plans that strategically build a network of key partners, clients, advocates, and extend market reach
- Developing relationships with directors and Superintendent-level roles through demos and in-person visits, while achieving buy-in from all relevant stakeholders within K-12 school systems
- Ensure quality representation of product and service capabilities
- Stay involved with the customer after the sale to ensure customer satisfaction
- Consistently achieving or exceeding annual quota targets within a national territory.
- Managing multiple complex sales with 3-9 month sales cycles and a dynamic buyer landscape.
- Prioritizing and managing sales activities through our CRM database.
- Collaborating with fellow sales team members to achieve individual and team goals.
- Representing CodeMonkey at conferences and other networking events.
- Establish key contacts with industry leaders to maintain and grow knowledge of the K12 Market
Required Skills & Experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Education, Finance, and/or Sales and Marketing
- 3-5 years of experience with complex sales experience in sales to school districts
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative global team-based environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding customer service and organizational skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive, result-oriented mindset
- Ability to multi-task effectively and to consistently meet assigned deadlines
- Self-starter with ability to work well independently and in groups