are you the Marketing ninja we have been searching for?
Check back at a later date! CodeMonkey is currently not hiring for marketing but feel free to send us your resume for future reference.
CodeMonkey is looking for its next marketing ninjas. Send us your resume to get started.
Translator from english to spanish (part-time / freelance)
CodeMonkey is looking for a native Spanish speaker, who is able to translate from English to Spanish.
You’ll work closely with teams from different departments in order to fully understand the meaning and context of the material, making sure to preserve the original meaning.
You are a native-level Spanish speaker with a high level of English along and have experience in professional writing with relevant web experience. You’re passionate about writing and are a critical thinker with an eye for detail. You’re a team player who can give and take feedback constructively, while being able to create simple and easy to understand copy.
As a Translator, you will:
– Translate and write clear, creative product and marketing related content in the CodeMonkey tone and voice.
– Refer to online translation tools for additional assistance and verification with the translation
– Own every stage of the content cycle, from brainstorming on initial translations to providing the perfect copy.
– Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders across the company.
– Juggle multiple translation projects at once, while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines.
Desired Skills & Experience:
– Native level Spanish, including superior writing skills
– High level of English, both speaking and writing skills.
– High attention to detail and a good sense of prioritization.
– Experience working with web-based companies.
– Tech Savvy with experience with working with translation management systems.
– Experience working with WordPress is an advantage.
– Other languages are an advantage.