Looking for a career opportunity?
Join our team and use your talents and passion to help shape the future of tomorrow’s youth
Customer Success & Support Associate
Location – USA (remote)
CodeMonkey is looking for a Customer Success and Support Associate. You will be in touch on a daily basis with our customers, home users and teachers, both in a reactive and a proactive approach, ensuring their successful usage of the product through their customer life-cycle. You will work to ensure that all customers are fully utilizing the product and achieving success, and be our customers’ voice in front of the product and marketing teams.
The ideal candidate has K-12 experience, is highly personable, detail-oriented, and highly motivated. An excellent communicator, motivator, relationship builder and maintainer, with the ability to work independently on some projects and as a team member on others. This entry-to-mid level position reports to the Customer Success Manager.
- Engage with customers throughout the year and maintain positive relationships, using both data reports, automated messaging and manual check-ups, to ensure successful usage of the product.
- Provide product training and support, either webinar-based or onsite, to teachers in order to facilitate successful classroom implementation.
- Collect customer feedback for service improvement and product development.
- Create customer demo videos and communication materials.
- Responsible for the company’s day-to-day support operations, ensuring that all issues are addressed and resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide proactive and reactive support to new and existing customers, home users and teachers.
- Demonstrate troubleshooting abilities by achieving comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the product.
- Improve support policies, procedures and training for staff.
- Responsible for the company’s Help Center.
- Gather users’ feedback from support requests, comments on Help Center articles, and customer satisfaction surveys, and work alongside various departments in the company to improve the product and the service accordingly.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the Educational Technology Industry or in technology integration in schools – preferably K-12.
- Experience working with elementary school teachers.
- Demonstrated success working directly with customers in a customer-support type role.
- Experience with CRM and support platforms.
- A team player that is self-motivated and eager to learn, able to take ownership of individual work, able to handle several tasks and work with several teams simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize, is organized, has strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Brings a positive attitude, patient and consumer-oriented.
- Familiarity with basic coding (computer programming) concepts in elementary school level (sequencing, loops, variables, etc.).
Terms and Benefits
- US-based, remote
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Health insurance included
- 15 vacation days
- Yearly trip to the company’s HQ in Israel
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company
We are a team of experts in technology, gaming and pedagogy aimed at delivering fun, educative content to millions of learners around the world. Join our team and use your talents and passion to help shape the future of tomorrow’s youth.