Curriculum & pedagogy
are you the curriculum and pedagogy ninja we have been searching for?
Check back at a later date! CodeMonkey is currently not hiring for curriculum and pedagogy but feel free to send us your resume for future reference.
CodeMonkey is looking for its next curriculum and pedagogy ninjas. Send us your resume to get started.
HEAD OF PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Location – US-based, Remote
CodeMonkey is looking for a US-based Head of Professional Development to join its global team. As Head of Professional Development at CodeMonkey, you will be responsible for building and managing relationships with district and state level stakeholders, building and delivering PD courses for teachers, representing CodeMonkey at K-12 conferences and meetups and more.
- Initiate and manage partnerships with regional professional development centers
- Build relationships with relevant district level stakeholders
- Build professional development courses for teachers based on customer needs
- Lead professional development workshops on-site and online
- Work closely with our global pedagogical team to ensure best practices into our professional development content
- Work closely with our Sales and Customer Success teams to increase sales and renewal.
- Quality representation of our products, services, and brand in the American K-12 community through hosting workshops and talks
- Representing CodeMonkey at K-12 EdTech and curriculum conferences, meetups, and other networking events
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for coding and STEM education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Experience in training K-8 staff to teach Computer Science
- Experience working with schools districts and regionals PD centers
- Business experience and managerial skills
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
Location – US-based, Remote
CodeMonkey is looking for a US-based Curriculum Developer join its global team. As a Curriculum Developer at CodeMonkey, you will be responsible for building high quality computer science instructional materials. You will be focused on the teacher side, creating lessons plans, video content and more. Ideal candidates will have experience in instructional design or curriculum development, in the field of computer science.
- Creating and improving CodeMonkey lesson plans
- Building teacher resources
- Creating handouts and activities
- Adapting curriculum for schools, districts and states
- Creating instructional teacher tutorials
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience writing lesson plans in STEM for K-8
- Experience working with the K-8 school system
- Attentive to detail and pedagogically-focused
- Communicative and collaborative
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- High School level knowledge of programming (coding) is mandatory
- Experience teaching Computer Science is an advantage